Great Deal LG 32LH40 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Gloss Black
like my title says, this is my first TV purchase online. I was a little hesitant at first to think than most people, I would. but I'm so glad that I did not. I ordered late Thursday, and it should get somewhere between Monday and Wednesday (standard 3-5 days shipping) I have it on Saturday. how cool it was then. I hung it up on my wall mount and it's great. i the image quality rated 4 out of 5 only because it is better picture quality out there, but for this price I think I should have assessed they have a5. I had a big tube that considering died 2 years ago and wanted a different TV, but I have not the money that I intend my TV to die, so I bought a 27 "720P Olevia better image, then pipe but none of it. and sound could be better. i liked it, but my tube was a large 32 "and seriously compromising the size of the wills when it comes to TV. so I saved and finally got this. and what a difference.
Advantages:
* No Dead Pixels
* Sound is awesome, once you configure itright
* Menu is easy to use and easy to use
* Had no problems with HDMI sound lag mention other
* Image quality is great, better than anything I heard and better than my parents 50 "Mitsubishi
* The amount of options, which is adapted to your needs, large
* Does not burn all the pictures or leave a mark in games or so. unlike my Olevia.
* Movie option boosts the sound experience 10 times
* Amazon has me enjoy it 2-4 days earlier then iit should, with fast shipping
Con's:
* I the only con is that since it is mounted on my wall is the power cord is stretched to the max, and that they hardly surge I only wish there was more.
Great TV - Great Value - NDV - IL
I recently purchased the dollar for 599th
Price - great value. For the quality, I think the best buy for a 32 "bedroom TV
Picture quality - crystal clear. Granted, I am compared to a Pioneer plasma (not 1080p), but compared to what I am on other TV's is this great view.
Usability - Very easy to set, but the instructions omitted any information about how to use the USB functionality and calibration of the TV. It is a professional calibration menu, which I will need to searchto understand online, how to calibrate the image.
Overall, I love the TV and would absolutely recommend this. I bought it purely on a Samsung, because the price was more attractable for the properties. Nice work LG!
Love this TV - A. Tierno - NH United States
This device has a great buy. We bought it in October and have had no problem with him, and love the quality of the image. We bought it for our bedrooom, so we were able to clunkly large entertainment center and TV-out and it really transformed the space to move. It is very easy to use, has a sleep timer, which was very important for me and simple but time-consuming to install. I recommend this product.
Rating : 4.5
Price on Mar 15, 2010 11:12:26 : $749.95
Offer Price : $559.00
Availability : Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Best Deal Today @ Amazon Check Price Now !
LG 32LH40 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Gloss Black Features
- LCD HDTV features an elegant & distinctive design with swivel stand
- 1080p Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080p Trumotion 120Hz panel for clear smooth images even for fast action scenes with 4x HDMI v 1.3 digital inputs
- Intelligent Sensor Mode LG's Smart Energy Saving Technology, Energy Star 3.0 compliant
- Invisible speaker system with Dolby Digital 5.1 & Clear voice for richer more balanced sound & a polished look
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 80,000:1
LG 32LH40 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Gloss Black Overviews
32" LCD HDTV, 1920 x 1080 Resolution, 120 Hz, 70,000:1 Contrast Ratio, ATSC/NTSC/Clear QAM - 1 Tuner, SRS TruSurround XT, 4 HDMI input
Related Products
- SquareTrade 3-Year TV Warranty (0-600 LCD, Plasma, LED)
- 3yr LG Premium Care Plan providing the ONLY LG authorized service and parts network, LCD (0 - 9.99), DOP
- Mediabridge Ultra Series - 6ft High Speed HDMI Cable - Version 1.3 Category 2 Certified - 1080p - Blu-Ray - PS3
- Peerless PA740 Articulating Wall Mount for 22" to 40" Displays (Black)
- LG BD 370 Network Blu-ray Disc Player
0 ความคิดเห็น: on "LG 32LH40 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Gloss Black"
แสดงความคิดเห็น