วันจันทร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

LG 32LH30 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black

Great Deal LG 32LH30 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black



Compared to other TVs at that price, this is a treasure in the Gloss. Most 32 "flat panel at that price is only 720p, this is a 1080p. It is also the contrast ratio is much higher. The only negative thing I could say about it is that there are only 60 Hz refresh rate, in contrast to the newer 120Hz and 240Hz technology eliminating motion blur too much. I would be this TV for anyone recommend a cost-quality balance. Although, if you have a larger budget, I would definitelyrecommended for a more expensive one with 120 Hz or 240Hz technology.

I just ordered TV 3/12/10 and am worried after reading poor review - bj - LITTLE ROCK, AR, US
I was about buying this TV but you have someone just have a very bad rating on cheap parts, etc. Last Friday, excitedly. The majority of reviews are positive, any input? I have not recd envelope.

First & Last LG Purchase - Jeremy Kennedy - Nashville, TN
I have the 32LH30 from Amazon in late September. By using only five months of the year, would not turn on the TV. I'm not going to buy another LG product after the discovery of what kind of plates they in their LCD's over at AVS Forum.




Rating : 4.5

Price on Mar 15, 2010 11:10:34 : $599.95

Offer Price : $429.99

Availability : Usually ships in 24 hours

Best Deal Today @ Amazon Check Price Now !





LG 32LH30 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black Features

  • LCD HDTV features a slim profile contoured edges with swivel stand
  • 1080p Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080p with 3x HDMI v 1.3 digital inputs and PC input
  • Invisible speaker system with Dolby Digital 5.1 & Clear voice for richer more balanced sound & a polished look
  • Super ISFccc caple of professional calibration for picture performance
  • 50,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio


LG 32LH30 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black Overviews

32" LCD TV FULL HD 1080p (1920 x 1080p) resolution, 50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, ATSC/NTSC/Clearn QAM - 1 Tuner, XD Engine, 178 True Wide Viewing Angle, SRS TruSurround XT, Invisible Speakers, Dolby Digital 5.1 Decoder, 3 HDMI, USB 2.0, includes swivel stand



Related Products



My Links : Review HDTV


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 ความคิดเห็น: on "LG 32LH30 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black"

แสดงความคิดเห็น