
64 of 66 people found the following review helpful:
Must confess 5.0 out of 5 stars ..., 28 April 2009
By Pav Daddy "teras72" - See all my reviews
I was always against Samsung. Had always before me nen Sony LCD or Panasonic plasma to pick. The multimedia capabilities of this device, however, have brought me to my zuzulegen the B650.
I have this 40-inch TV is not here ordered from Amazon.
Have my 1 TB-FP to the lateral Trekstor USB sockets connected and yet there was nothing that he has not played: WMV, AVI, and even MKV. Since I have only up to MKV 1280x720 pixels, I can not say whether there funz higher resolutions. Coils is also possible: just use the directional pad, the "right" or "left" button. While there is still a normal winding button below, but is far too slow. Apparently he is not only FAT32, NTFS, but also accepting hard drives. But has so far tested only FAT. Otherwise, you can fetch you on the Samsung site for more info.
It is operated only on an analog connection, but obviously since I have a pretty good signal, the picture is more than acceptable.
Picture settings (contrast, brightness, etc) you can perform separately for each source, ie, for AV1, AV2, norm.TV, HDMI1 etc.
Gröstenteils The foot is made of glass.
Clouding not exist, I have not noticed, anyway.
The black is very very black - hardly any difference to see pipe.
A power switch does not exist, but the standby consumption will range from less than 1 watt / hour.
The channel change is fast.
Angle to 45 degrees in either direction is good. Moreover, the image is of course a bit milky. But all of such, except plasma.
Remote responds well and is even illuminated.
Nutty: After the channel scan was done, went off to sort the stations. And that is very difficult because you constantly need the menu for each channel. Incomprehensible, but it actually makes it even once and then never again.
Had I also looked at the B750 from Samsung - but seems out of the 200 Hz and a different design is no longer able / have.
0 ความคิดเห็น: on "Samsung LE 40 B 650 40 inch / 102 cm 16:9 "Full HD""
แสดงความคิดเห็น